Application Assistance Services for Undergraduate Courses admission is the key support & counseling service offered to the students. The service is for students looking for undergraduate courses across disciplines. These services are customized basis the profile of the candidate, their career vision and the passions that they wants to pursue. The services cover the following areas:
- Building a comprehensive understanding of the application process and importance of the subjective and the objective components within this process.
- Understanding application basics including formats, transcripts, documents needed, test scores, choice of referees etc.
- Identifying a list of majors, schools and universities that hep best meet the student’s chosen career goals and are compatible with his/her academic, personal and financial profile.
- Assist in highlighting student’s profile to build a unique compelling narrative highlighting his/her strengths and accomplishments.
- Assist in establishing a comprehensive work schedule with time lines.
Visa Application Process
Pre Departure Orientation